Question for those with dragon strand

ccclcl

Can someone with their 2x2x4 hybrid help me out with the lengths and dimensions of the ledges that are included with the cage?

I'm planing to build my own with aluminum stock and neodymium magnets for a zen habitat, but I wanted to eliminate guesswork in setup guides by using the same ledges and placement. From the product images it appears to be 6 which are all 18" in length? The thickness of the ledge and distance off the wall would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Order the DS ledges and use those.... They work great.
Thanks, but that was not my request. :)
I can easily make them myself, I'm just seeking dimension information, but that's even not essential, I just thought it would be nice to build them to the same specs. Also the magnet design will allow them to he easily moved.

If hiding this information is the only way to sustain this business model, or in this case, profit off of a design idea by selling inexpensive bits of plastic and screws, then perhaps someone in the community can help me out with the dimensions. Thanks and don't discourage those that will diy anyway

Thanks, but that was not my request. :)
I can easily make them myself, I'm just seeking dimension information, but that's even not essential, I just thought it would be nice to build them to the same specs. Also the magnet design will allow them to he easily moved.

If hiding this information is the only way to sustain this business model, or in this case, profit off of a design idea by selling inexpensive bits of plastic and screws, then perhaps someone in the community can help me out with the dimensions. Thanks and don't discourage those that will diy anyway
Wow that was pretty rude of you. I said nothing about discouraging DIY. We tend to take the more respectful approach in this forum rather than the approach your going with.

And they are a site sponsor... Which means they help make this forum possible. You want to knock off their products that they created go for it but I am not going to be the one to help you.

Wow that was pretty rude of you. I said nothing about discouraging DIY. We tend to take the more respectful approach in this forum rather than the approach your going with.

And they are a site sponsor... Which means they help make this forum possible. You want to knock off their products that they created go for it but I am not going to be the one to help you.
I apologize if your feelings were hurt, I'm just offering the truth. Since you've politicized this by out of context product plugging then I suppose no one will help me and I'll just make a close approximation from the product images. I'll be sure and post some progress pics here.

One more thing, communication on the internet no longer requires sponsorship of specific websites.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom