question about chameleon branches

Can branches from a black walnut tree be used in the cage. they are more denser as far as branches and will give the chameleon more branches ro roam around on?

Just scrub them to remove lichens, any possible pesticide spray residue, and loose dirt, let them dry thoroughly before using them.

branches

They were taken from a family property, from trees that were over 100 feet tall, so no pesticides were used on them. They were also in a shed for 7 months to dry out. no signs of any bugs or anything on them

I would just use them then. I use branches straight off my tree in the front yard cause I know there have been no pesiticides used or anything.

If you know there are no pesticides or anything and the branch looks good then I would just use it. Nothing wrong with being over precautious but I had about 50 branches taken off my tree in the front yard, started scrubbing them down with soap and water and drying them out in the sun and I thought this is really not necessary. I use them in both my cages without any problems.

thank you I'm currently setting up my cage right now before I say the okay for my breeder to send the cham and I want to make sure that soap is okay to use :D

Back
Top Bottom