Quadricornis quadricornis pair displaying

ponders

Chameleon Enthusiast
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_3128.JPG
IMG_3134.JPG
IMG_3141.JPG
IMG_3152.JPG
The male is a WC, and the female is a second generation from my line. The male is displaying to an uninterested female, but after all his head shaking and showing off, she changes her mind:love:
Notice how she is dark brown in first picture, but starts turning green on her legs and continues to get greener into her receptive colors.

Really nice sequence Tylene, love the attitude change!!
I like the first pic, where she says: "I not even going to think about this"!

Thanks. It's funny, she does that every time. At first I kept thinking she was gravid, but eventually I knew she wasn't. She just needed him to put in some quality time before she decided. I did give them each a dubia to break the tension. Lol

tylene, they are so awesome! this is one of my favorite species and id love to own one when you are adopting out. i already have an environment not even being lived in with live plants, automated misting, and drainage. just waiting for the right tenant to move in. :D

tylene, they are so awesome! this is one of my favorite species and id love to own one when you are adopting out. i already have an environment not even being lived in with live plants, automated misting, and drainage. just waiting for the right tenant to move in. :D

I actually have some male babies that will be ready soon.
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_3085.JPG

Back
Top Bottom