Quadracornis???

rcagosto

Just curious on how would it be to keep Quadracornis. If there are any keepers out here, which I know there are, can you please answer some questions.

Size of cage?
Humidity?
Temperature?
How big do they actually get?
males over female? or females over males?
How much they eat?

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks, that's really informing, but how would you go about to keep the temps so low. I find that very difficult. Any quad keeps want to explain how they go about with this. Thanks again.

I live in Canada and the temperatures do go over that in the summertime here. I kept them in the basement during the summer. The temperatures could go higher for a few days at a time and as long as the quads got lots of water it didn't seem to cause problems.

Interesting. So temps don't make a difference with them, then. I'm confused. Lol. Sorry. So when its warm, it does not affect them as much?

You said..."So temps don't make a difference with them, then. I'm confused. Lol. Sorry. So when its warm, it does not affect them as much?"...I never said the temperatures don't make a difference...I indicated that they could take higher temperatures for brief periods of time as long as they were hydrated enough.

Back
Top Bottom