Pygmy Room ...

Roo, it really is a wonderful space -- thanks for sharing the very detailed pictures with us. As a practical matter, did you have to upgrade the wiring or is all of that health/light/fan/humidifier etc. running off one standard circuit? I'm trying to figure out where the break-point is myself before I invite an electrican to sell me a bit of wire and a service charge that may not be necessary.

Roo I have you beat on the electric bill... sometimes around $500 a month. And I only have one chameleon.:eek: But I do have a bunch of computers running:)

It’s all on one circuit … cant run the vacuum in there so I need to plug that in the bathroom. My PC is an issue too … it’s on the same circuit as well and that thing uses a lot of juice.

500 !!!!!

-roo

So I started to explain to him that I have all these reptiles-- told him he could come in and see.
Then he tells me he's is looking for a person- with the last name Crop. Apparently that's the surname of the lady who used to live here.

man did I fell like an ass.

Now they will come in and tear apart your fuurniture and have drug sniffing dogs all over the place because of your Jitteryness. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom