Purchased my Panther :)

chamfan23

i just got purchased Carter, the BB amb. from reptoman here on the forums. i hve had him for 2 and a half days now and he seems to be adjusting well :D ive posted pictures and descriptions on my setup here on the forum and all seems to be going well. didnt eat a huge amount yesterday but gobbled down 4 med. crickets so dar this morning like a champ. loves his misting and dripper. and can easily identify his basking spot. very happy, fun to watch him from a distance, well i say that because when i get to close he just freezes and keeps one eye on me at all times. but like i said he has only been seeing my face for 2 and a half days.. THanks again for all the help i got from this forum :D

lol, The Carters have good names then. I like the plants your have for your cham :D and i like that you have a tortoise also. That was my first reptile purchase.

I like your name! We are all "chamfans" at heart! Welcome to the world of chameleon ownership! Post some pics of your new addition when you can. Also, welcome to the forums!!

congrats on you new one :D
they are so much fun to watch and take care of ... good luck!
you def came to the right place to get answers and all the info you need :)

Back
Top Bottom