Tongue not shooting

Took my boy stellio to the vet today for check up they said he’s healthy. He literally ate a horn worm before we left . We got him bavk from the vet and he tries to eat and his tongue only shoots out half way and he wont reach his food . I called the vet to ask if they mishandled him or something and they got mad and dont reallt seem to motivated to help me . He seems perfectly healthy still moving around and everything thats just the only thing thats going on , and coincidentally after he got back from the vet .

I’m sorry to hear he is struggling with his tongue. Just to clarify you haven’t noticed a shooting problem before the vet appointment?

Was the horn worm free range fed to your chameleon? They can death grip sticks/ clothing and other items which could hurt your chameleon’s tongue.

No on me i used it to coax him outta his cage lol . No none at all , and literally right after the apt he started having problems . My girl thought they handled him kinda rough but I honestly thought it was kinda normal . Idk i dont wanna be a jerk an say it was forsure their fault but just kinda weird that right after he starts having problems .

No on me i used it to coax him outta his cage lol . No none at all , and literally right after the apt he started having problems . My girl thought they handled him kinda rough but I honestly thought it was kinda normal . Idk i dont wanna be a jerk an say it was forsure their fault but just kinda weird that right after he starts having problems .
Ya for sure. What is your supplementation schedule and what kind of lights do you have for your guy?

Back
Top Bottom