Punkin's receptive colors!!!!

reptoman

Avid Member
Female panther Punkin is looking receptive so thought I would share a couple pics. First one is her with her usual colors. She started showing the pink 2 days ago. I would say receptive. Anyone have any opinions? Spock will have another exciting day tomorrow!

Last edited:
Yep, she looks good, and I don't really know about the panther colours, but from what I've seen and read on here I'm going to say receptive too.

Very Pretty. along with the pink you will also notice that her nails will be longer, if they are she is ready . Just something that I have noticed on the females. and it works every time.

You got it! I should be putting her in with Spock today. Let me know if you want to check out the mating rituals:D Its pretty cool to witness.

I just noticed you live in richardson! Same here! :D I might want a panther, lemme think about it. ^^

Wow that yellow and pink is amazing! Do you know how much she weighs??

Last edited:
I just noticed you live in richardson! Same here! :D I might want a panther, lemme think about it. ^^

You have at least 8 months to mull it over, lol! Let me know. You are welcome to stop by any time and check out the sire and dam. I will have 2 different blood lines available in the fall hopefully. Never count your chams before they hatch!

Wow that yellow and pink is amazing! Do you know how much she ways??

I will be weighing her before moving on to breeding today. She is around 8 months old but is roughly the same size as my breeder that is 3 years old. She is large for her age. The colors she displays are unique among my ambi girls and she has an attitude to match! have nearly lost a finger a couple times! I'll post her weight after I get her on the scale.

Very Pretty. along with the pink you will also notice that her nails will be longer, if they are she is ready . Just something that I have noticed on the females. and it works every time.

does that mean like shes getting dressed up with fake nails to go out..or like you notice they really grow?

never heard of that before..

Here weight is at 1.9 oz which translates to 53.6 grams. She weighs just about the same as my 3 year old female.

Wow...she looks insane! Her colors are very unique. Spock's sister is a looker as well. I have the perfect male for her and I am vert excited about pairing the two.

it's something I noticed on all the female that were receptive, but maybe they just snook out of the cages and got them done just for the "date". lol

Back
Top Bottom