Pumilum And Enclosure

Dean Pulcini

Avid Member
I been getting request for these so here you go. Warning I'm not the best with pictures. The one female is a little blurry because something flew into the cage and she has to always eat. Dont forget to click you can see more, Also see if you can find them when you click .

Attachments

• Bradys enclosure and Bradys 016.jpg
    Bradys enclosure and Bradys 016.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 272
  • Bradys enclosure and Bradys 017.jpg
    Bradys enclosure and Bradys 017.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Bradys enclosure and Bradys 014.jpg
    Bradys enclosure and Bradys 014.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 238
  • Bradys enclosure and Bradys 004.jpg
    Bradys enclosure and Bradys 004.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 268
  • Bradys enclosure and Bradys 007.jpg
    Bradys enclosure and Bradys 007.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Nice Enclosure! I like your placement in the surrounding foliage. They are sure to feel comfortable there.

I need to get a better shot of the male. He's a little stinker as soon as he sees the camera he freaks. I can find them it's not that hard they are very active so I see movement.

Nice Enclosure! I like your placement in the surrounding foliage. They are sure to feel comfortable there.

They do but sometimes they see bugs in the rose of sharon and try to get to them. I'm a little nevious about the heat so thats why I put them there. They get good sun in the morning and then again in the afternoon. Today it's only 74 so no plywood on top of the cage today.

Ooh you're on Long Island! Might need to reconsider my assumption that you can't keep chameleons outside in NY!

Nicely done Dean! Are you going to be keeping the trio in there full time? Or will you be splitting them up?

They seem to actually like each other they climb on one another they lick water off one another and I haven't seen any agression at all. The cage is so large their probably happy to see one another. Kidding. So if things stay that way I'll only be seperating them if one gets gravid.

Back
Top Bottom