Progression Pics

I just shot a few pics this weekend and thought I would share an Ambanja, Tamatave, and Maroantsetras progression over that last few months.

First the WC Ambanja:

ambanjaimportwp2.jpg

ambanjaimport2jq7.jpg

ambanjaimport3xa2.jpg

Now the WC Maroantsetra:

wcmaroantsetrasl5.jpg

maroantsetrate8.jpg

And a young WC Tamatave:

tamatave1af4.jpg

tamatave2th2.jpg

-chris

JCarl...I have heard them once or twice flipping through the stations but clearly not enough...did the terramycin do the trick for ya?

Brian...yea that is the same Maro that I had on KS a month ago. The guy has since sold but next year I should have some CBBs available. Thanks for the complement.

-chris

JCarl...I have heard them once or twice flipping through the stations but clearly not enough...did the terramycin do the trick for ya?

-chris

Looks like I will be making a vet appointment for tuesday.:(
I cant find the liquid kind only the gel stuff.
I talked to Matt on Friday, and he advised me to wash it out with saline, which i did.

By the way... ManCow is way better then John Boy and Billy

That ambanja is sweet.

haha! My friends call me J Carl.
Guess that happens when you have 4 friends in you crew named Justin.

Looks like I will be making a vet appointment for tuesday.:(
I cant find the liquid kind only the gel stuff.
I talked to Matt on Friday, and he advised me to wash it out with saline, which i did.

By the way... ManCow is way better then John Boy and Billy

That ambanja is sweet.

haha! My friends call me J Carl.
Guess that happens when you have 4 friends in you crew named Justin.

ManCow blows chunks......:rolleyes:

Thanks guys...JCarl Matt is a great guy isn't he, well I would ask the vet his thoughts on Fortaz. Oh and does that make your crew the 4 J's ;)

Matt, Mason wouldn't have stood a chance against that Tamatave. And that new metal by your name looks so sweet!

This guy does have some eggs in incubation but it will be a while before they are available.

-chris

Back
Top Bottom