programable outlets ?

jalli

alright sooo atm I've got all my lights coming on at the same time, also just got a coolmist humidifier, was drowing my enclosure with mistings. I'd like to change my lighting to more simulate daylight and also have my humidifier only running just before and just after the lights come on. been looking at the blue tooth sockets since I'd need 3 or 4 timers. most of my experience is with the mechanical dial timers. and I hate the way a bunch of them would look, n2m the mess of plugs. since I'm in the market for a mistking next month. not sure if I'll need the humidifier after that =/
I do have alexa already.

Interesting idea. There is a product by Zilla the 24-7 Digital Timer Power Center that might work for you. They have 2 sets of 2 timed outlets and 4 aways on outlets. 30-50 bucks.

went and got 2 analog timers at target current setup.
humidifier 7-10 am, 8-11 am
plant t8 830am-930pm
main heat/uvb 9am-9pm

kinda like the half hour of dusk n dawn. kinda got me thinking about nature, and if anyone had ever done anything like rainy day/s or stroms. I also thought about seasons but haven't gotten into looking into the specifics of that with Madagascar yet ;-)

You want a 12 hour day max so I would have your UVB on 9-9 and the others sandwiched in between at 9:30am to 8:30pm. Because they are so close to the equator the shortest day of the year is 11 hours and the longest is 13. The light coming in your windows is more than enough to create seasonal variation. Play with it if you want but don't get carried away.

I'm using an older model of the Gembird EnerGenie EG-PM2 for like 8years now, I swear by them... You can set schedules on 4 of the 6 sockets and bind keys to switch em off/on with your laptop aswell.

I may move my whole setup to sonoff in the futute, I've bought the sonoff th10 with the thermometer and hygrometer addon so i would need 2 more for lights.

room is in the basement :( no windows picked it for highest himidity and least temperature flux and yes my uvb is the one that is on 9-9, hmmmm I've never checked to see if that grow light has uvb, Floromax aquatic plant bulb. still deciding if it's enuff for the plants, they seem to be doing ok. I'll adjust for a shorter day tho ty.

ty remkon I'll Google those and take a look.

Back
Top Bottom