Presa canario chow chow mix dog breed

I think the combo would be a good mix, presa pure breed develop hip problems due to size and chow chow struggle in warmer climates due to natural geographical origion, besides 90% of pure breeds are inbred to the point of biological damage

I think the combo would be a good mix, presa pure breed develop hip problems due to size and chow chow struggle in warmer climates due to natural geographical origion, besides 90% of pure breeds are inbred to the point of biological damage
Hello awesome being interested and doing your homework on the two breeds. I have Presa Canario and I only know of the bloodline I owned not the entire breed. The Sire is Tafari bloodline I was thinking to make a Presa Canario chow-chow mix to help the temperament with children for the chow chow chow and climate I learned from you appreciate it. My Male Tafari in his natural state no cropped eyes is Purebred with Diversity he doesn't have tight inbred and he's on the athletic side weight 90-99lbs. I kept a son to follow in his paw prints but with his mother discernment and the love to give kisses to his alpha I enjoy watching him grow up he's still a puppy. Anyone know about the chow chow breed and can give me more info on what improvement the breed may need if crossed that may be help only once. He's healthy no medical nor breed related nor species related conditions and no brucellosis he's been tested and the female will be tested as well. We aim to better the chow chow bloodline that he will be breed to to help future chow chow health temperament work ability intact and intelligence there well being.

Attachments

• orca-image--1466089288.jpeg
    orca-image--1466089288.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom