Preparing for my first chameleon, tips appreciated

The timer will start working likely the next day. It usually takes about 12-24 hours for timers to get a new setting worked out.

I am such a fool.
All this time I've been looking in obscure places for chameleon plants when I live walking distance from a greenhouse. The same greenhouse my pothos is from.

I found this gorgeous, full umbrella plant that will likely eat up the last of the open space in the enclosure but provide so much climbing area.
IMAG3997.jpg the ficus will be returned. Even if I do want a shower plant and can't cart this umbrella plant around, the greenhouse has beautiful options.

I am such a fool.
All this time I've been looking in obscure places for chameleon plants when I live walking distance from a greenhouse. The same greenhouse my pothos is from.

I found this gorgeous, full umbrella plant that will likely eat up the last of the open space in the enclosure but provide so much climbing area.
View attachment 186968 the ficus will be returned. Even if I do want a shower plant and can't cart this umbrella plant around, the greenhouse has beautiful options.
It's beautiful !!. Great find .

Nothing from FLchams yet, I know you can text them as well so I may try that tomorrow, and call early next week if no reply to that. I don't like phone calls lol

I left the mister set to off today. I'm going to set it on auto tomorrow and watch too see if it runs well.

I have it set to go off at 6am, 9am, noon, and 3pm. Right now it's 5 mins for each time.
Any recommendations or changes?

Nothing from FLchams yet, I know you can text them as well so I may try that tomorrow, and call early next week if no reply to that. I don't like phone calls lol

I left the mister set to off today. I'm going to set it on auto tomorrow and watch too see if it runs well.

I have it set to go off at 6am, 9am, noon, and 3pm. Right now it's 5 mins for each time.
Any recommendations or changes?
Maybe just add one around 6:00 pm . You had your lights go out at 8:00 pm correct ? I hate talking on the phone . It's kinda a joke around here with family , friends and clients . Even my clients just text me for appointments. I will reply fast with a text but won't with a call . Or I reply with a text lol .

I had lights 8-8 but changed to 6-6 so I could feed before work.

I am at MAX capacity.
IMAG3999.jpg
Only thing I may at is some horizontal rails up near the basking spot

Back
Top Bottom