Preparing for my first chameleon, tips appreciated

In just about an hour I'll be leaving work and having to take the dreaded drive of shame to Pet Supply Plus. I'm not worried about the confrontation, but I know I'll burst into tears almost immediately and that's what I'm dreading

In just about an hour I'll be leaving work and having to take the dreaded drive of shame to Pet Supply Plus. I'm not worried about the confrontation, but I know I'll burst into tears almost immediately and that's what I'm dreading
They need to be accountable for selling sick chameleons !!. I really hope as well that they don't have a replacement.

They need to be accountable for selling sick chameleons !!. I really hope as well that they don't have a replacement.
I don't mean for you please don't take it that way . I mean in her old enclosure. I'm sure it was it sanitized any illness that she had will be passed to the next chameleon .

No I fully understood what you meant.
I'm hoping not, either. They were talking about not filling that spot after I bought her, but I'm unsure who's call that is to make and if they stuck to their word

So pet supply plus refunded me with no issue, I cried immediately as I knew I would.
I'm taking her back home to bury send lay to rest now. She's earned her rest

1500934381832575400461.jpg
Rest in peace, sweetheart.

She is, and I'm hoping this is the last time I have to bury one of my pets for the next few years
Me to they say it comes in threes if you believe that kinda thing . Thats your three . Snuggle up your beardies for a bit while you heal from this . Take your time be picky and don't be afraid to post whom you are looking at . I hope FLChams has a little imput for you .

I hope so. I don't know how much more loss my heart can take. Richter, my big beardie, came along for emotional support when I ran to the pet store, and he was with me when I was out burying her, just like he was when I lost my first beardie, and JaJa. He's my little rock. I love him so much
IMAG3983.jpg

I hope so. I don't know how much more loss my heart can take. Richter, my big beardie, came along for emotional support when I ran to the pet store, and he was with me when I was out buying her, just like he was when I lost my first beardie, and JaJa. He's my little rock. I love him so much
View attachment 186680
Snuggle bug :love:. Handsome boy . I love beardies !!. There like a dog of the lizard world .

Last edited:
Richter is my little ragdoll snuggle buddy. He loves being held, snuggled, and going on errands. He's also super hormonal right now which has been... fun. Black beard head bobbing at everything and scuttling around like a little crab on the floor when he sees something "challenging" him. He's a very spoiled little boy, but has been incredibly helpful in times of loss
IMAG3866.jpg

Richter is my little ragdoll snuggle buddy. He loves being held, snuggled, and going on errands. He's also super hormonal right now which has been... fun. Black beard head bobbing at everything and scuttling around like a little crab on the floor when he sees something "challenging" him. He's a very spoiled little boy, but has been incredibly helpful in times of loss
View attachment 186684
Don't you love how they run around . Or just Leap . Just adorable .

Back
Top Bottom