Prayers and Well Wishes For Fiona

i'm going thru the exact same thing right now too Jann. my 3 yr old nosy be just wasn't meant to be a mommy. non-calcified eggs, and hardly even looked at her bin. surgery was yesterday. Princess Leia came home last night, drank from her dripper, and eat a couple silk worms. She was up and looking pretty good this morning. 5 days worth of Batril, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I met w/ Dr. Tony when I picked her up and we discussed the entire procedure. Her eggs also didn't look like what we would want to expect. If I did nothing, she was doomed. I had to try.

i'm going thru the exact same thing right now too Jann. my 3 yr old nosy be just wasn't meant to be a mommy. non-calcified eggs, and hardly even looked at her bin. surgery was yesterday. Princess Leia came home last night, drank from her dripper, and eat a couple silk worms. She was up and looking pretty good this morning. 5 days worth of Batril, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I met w/ Dr. Tony when I picked her up and we discussed the entire procedure. Her eggs also didn't look like what we would want to expect. If I did nothing, she was doomed. I had to try.

How's your girl doing?

Fiona is doing well. I had to go to see my shoulder doctor out of town but my daughter that use to keep chameleons is at my house petsitting. I've been texting her every little bit. Fiona and all the chams are sleeping now so my daughter's getting a break. :D

Lizbeth is such a mess. Here she is with Stanley. Nurse Liz!

IMG_1622.JPG

Last edited:
Fiona is doing well. I had to go to see my shoulder doctor out of town but my daughter that use to keep chameleons is at my house petsitting. I've been texting her every little bit. Fiona and all the chams are sleeping now so my daughter's getting a break. :D

Lizbeth is such a mess. Here she is with Stanley. Nurse Liz!

View attachment 189715
There's a new boss in town . Stanley is getting very big . So happy to hear Fiona is doing well :love: . Best of Luck with your shoulder .

I have been out of town and just returned late this evening. Fiona is doing very well. I will post some photos of her tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom