Pots that hang on dragon ledges?

MedicMan1

Established Member
Hey everyone! It's time for a revamp of the cage, after three years I have been able to evaluate what works and what doesn't.

Does anyone know of plant pots that have a lip that allows them to hang (sturdily) on the dragon ledges in the dragon strand cages?

Advice much appreciated!

Hey everyone! It's time for a revamp of the cage, after three years I have been able to evaluate what works and what doesn't.

Does anyone know of plant pots that have a lip that allows them to hang (sturdily) on the dragon ledges in the dragon strand cages?

Advice much appreciated!
I just poked some holes in mine and zip tied through the pot and around the ledge or support branches. Bill has lots of helpful pictures on his websites.

Thanks guys! I have had plants mounted like that for a few years, but I’d like to get some pots that are less permanent. I remember seeing someone post about pots that have a lip for hanging on a rack, and they worked well with dragon ledges, looking for some of those!

Good luck getting those pots.... I searched everywhere back in Dec of 2018 and they were no longer making them.

These kind hang, though not as nicely
Screenshot_2020-05-22-19-52-24.png

Back
Top Bottom