Pots that hang on dragon ledges?

MedicMan1

Established Member
Hey everyone! It's time for a revamp of the cage, after three years I have been able to evaluate what works and what doesn't.

Does anyone know of plant pots that have a lip that allows them to hang (sturdily) on the dragon ledges in the dragon strand cages?

Advice much appreciated!

Prince of Duval

Established Member
Hey everyone! It's time for a revamp of the cage, after three years I have been able to evaluate what works and what doesn't.

Does anyone know of plant pots that have a lip that allows them to hang (sturdily) on the dragon ledges in the dragon strand cages?

Advice much appreciated!
I just poked some holes in mine and zip tied through the pot and around the ledge or support branches. Bill has lots of helpful pictures on his websites.

MedicMan1

Established Member
Thanks guys! I have had plants mounted like that for a few years, but I’d like to get some pots that are less permanent. I remember seeing someone post about pots that have a lip for hanging on a rack, and they worked well with dragon ledges, looking for some of those!

Beman

Chameleon Enthusiast
Good luck getting those pots.... I searched everywhere back in Dec of 2018 and they were no longer making them.

Top Bottom