Pothos plant leaves dripping water????

beeze

Avid Member
I have Pothos plants hanging inside my screen porch on the back of the house. Every morning when I go outside there is water driping from all the leaves. I water them every other day by pouring water in the hanging pot. I do not spray them. At first I though it was dew, looked at everything else and it was dry the only thing wet was under the Pothos where it was dripping. Has anyone seen this before?

Attachments

• Pothos 001.jpg
    Pothos 001.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 694
  • Pothos 002.jpg
    Pothos 002.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 665
  • Pothos 010.jpg
    Pothos 010.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 552
  • plants 006.jpg
    plants 006.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 654
  • plants 009.jpg
    plants 009.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 528
I was just seeing how far I could throw a water balloon, sorry about that! Did you find any pieces of the actual balloon?

All plants sweat (look up guttation), which is how they increase a rooms humidity level. Your plant is workin hard! :)
Water it less and it will drip less.

Transpiration happens from evaporation, which pulls water up into leaves.
Dripping from leaves is usually because water in the soil is coming into the roots, which pushes the water up and out, and that's guttation.

You gots an arm

I was just seeing how far I could throw a water balloon, sorry about that! Did you find any pieces of the actual balloon?

Dang Syn you gots a strong arm :eek: Throwing from arizona to florida, I'm jealous of your arm. :(

Back
Top Bottom