Advice with over watered plants

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I have a pothos that is growing amazingly, but it’s starting to turn yellow from being over watered due to water droplets from the misting system above it. I’ve tried covering the soil but it doesn’t seem to help and I can’t move the plant due to it the way it’s grown.

Anyone have advice?

Edit-Just checked it, the plants leaves keep turning yellow and dying but the soil is pretty hard

So I have a pothos that is growing amazingly, but it’s starting to turn yellow from being over watered due to water droplets from the misting system above it. I’ve tried covering the soil but it doesn’t seem to help and I can’t move the plant due to it the way it’s grown.

Anyone have advice?

Edit-Just checked it, the plants leaves keep turning yellow and dying but the soil is pretty hard
Could be underwater then

I got the same problem with potted Pothos. They always grow amazingly and then all the sudden they get yellow leaves and I figure out if it´s over watering or under watering. The one planted in the soil of the enclosure, no problems with that one grows like crazy. Also got the feeling that it grows better from bottom to top, then letting it hang and grow top till bottom.

I have Pothos growing both ways in mine. Small leaves going down, big leaves going up. I move my ice dripper every day to be over one of them. My spare pothos started to get yellow leaves and I found the dirt was dry. What I love about this plant it is easy to take cuttings and grow spares. My friend grows pothos with no dirt just water. I figure that would not be good in cham encloser.

I have Pothos growing both ways in mine. Small leaves going down, big leaves going up. I move my ice dripper every day to be over one of them. My spare pothos started to get yellow leaves and I found the dirt was dry. What I love about this plant it is easy to take cuttings and grow spares. My friend grows pothos with no dirt just water. I figure that would not be good in cham encloser.
Same here with the leaves(y)

Back
Top Bottom