Potato Gun

Malicious

When you just can't find anything left to do at work....:cool:

No Potatos were harmed during the making of this video....;)

-Jay

LMAO, Dangerously Cool ! :D

Another 'Tool Time' Moment!

HomeImprovementSeason2DVD-300.jpg

Last edited:
haha...we used to do so much stupid sheet like this all the time. I've had my house surrounded by the cops, 2 helicopters, and the bomb squad.

Muriatic acid bombs=s big boom, no fire. They didn't think it was funny.

haha...we used to do so much stupid sheet like this all the time. I've had my house surrounded by the cops, 2 helicopters, and the bomb squad.

Muriatic acid bombs=s big boom, no fire. They didn't think it was funny.

SERIOUS?

Thats nuts.

All of you guys are still little boys at heart!!! We never know what the he** you will come up with next.

Nice potato gun Jay, and what do you mean that potato wasn't hurt??? That was a girl potato and so it was for sure hurt.

All of you guys are still little boys at heart!!! We never know what the he** you will come up with next.

Nice potato gun Jay, and what do you mean that potato wasn't hurt??? That was a girl potato and so it was for sure hurt.

That was a wooden leg off a sofa.:eek: The shot right after that was a PB&J sandwich....:cool: As long as it fits tight in the barrel, its fair game...;)

-Jay

That was a wooden leg off a sofa.:eek: The shot right after that was a PB&J sandwich....:cool: As long as it fits tight in the barrel, its fair game...;)

-Jay
Jay who cleaned the barrel after the PB&J? And why would you shoot off a PB&J??????????????? Weird!!!:D

LMAO, .....PETA has launched a manic campaign to 'save the potatoes', from what they describe as barbaric cruelty inflicted on potatoes across the country in the garages and backlots of bored 20 somethings building spud guns! The bigger the better!
Today several potatoes were abused, its alledged by Peta reps, by a local Spud Gun Fan calling himself the 'Spudenator!'.

Mrs Edna Crabtree aged 97 desribes the horrific noise from next door as Spud after spud was shot from the young mans cannon. Peta reps later described it as the Horrific screams of sh*t-scared potatoes crapping themselves midflight as they went to there rather quick deaths.

old_lady.jpg

"Meh!"......Crabtree Says

"Just a few boys shooting off the cannons, I nearly shot one of em in the @## with my gun, I was watching days of our lives! As long as it fits tight in the barrel, its fair game! ,Awful racket!"

A Peta spokesman said today, on behalf off all law abiding Potatos, that they were deeply sorry for their losses. Peta wishes to remain on a close community basis with vegetables everywhere, without bias, he...er... or she said.

potato-head431x300.jpg

Deeply sorry for potatos.....Peta

Last edited:
LOL!!!!!!! I love it:D Are you sure you dont need help at your shop???? Oh you do??? Cool!!! I will be over this winter:p

Jay who cleaned the barrel after the PB&J? And why would you shoot off a PB&J??????????????? Weird!!!:D

It was one that had been in the fridge at the shop for over a week. It was fair game. If it fits tightly in the barrel It will work. I rarely shoot potatos out of it, as that would involve me going to get them....:cool: I use...shop junk, like sofa legs,tape balls,...etc :p

LOL!!!!!!! I love it:D Are you sure you dont need help at your shop???? Oh you do??? Cool!!! I will be over this winter:p

All winter long this is what we do...:cool: Business is actually pretty slow right now. So I am building random junk to stay busy. Come on out...:D After we close we fly R/C Helicopters in the showroom....:eek::D

I find carb cleaner to be the best. What do you use Jay?

I also heard starting fluid works well too. But isnt carb cleaner more less a liquid?

It needs to be a gas not a liquid to combust with our set-up.

I use hair spray and spray deoderant.

Back
Top Bottom