Post your beautiful female Panthers

Emma

E075FC44-05B4-4199-8F92-2AE3F86C8C93.jpeg

Such a beaut! :love::love::love: I love her red/orange! Considering that she was in a tiny pet store terrarium, she is in excellent shape! What a great find! Nice setup as well!

I can't believe I'm so late to this post. 😭 You gotta tag me every time you get a new chameleon!

Such a beaut! :love::love::love: I love her red/orange! Considering that she was in a tiny pet store terrarium, she is in excellent shape! What a great find! Nice setup as well!

I can't believe I'm so late to this post. 😭 You gotta tag me every time you get a new chameleon!
Sorry buddy, never thought about it 😔

Her colors are absolutely stunning, that’s what caught my attention. They also had a white with red dots male However, it’s how she hided after her only plastic piece of foliage and peeked at me, that made me go weak for her. She was the only chameleon that constantly started to hide, while the rest stayed exposed in the open. And she’s absolutely in good shape, except her two missing toes and her small size (she’s almost 1 year). She’s a captive bred from a German zoo, received her papers.

What a sweet face! 🥰 Do you know how she lost her toes?
I wish I would know. I didn’t noticed it at the pet store, therefore didn’t asked about it. I don’t think she lost her nails, because it looks like she really misses 2 toes. Maybe happened with a glass slide door 🤷🏼‍♂️
Only thing I know is she’s born in zoo and she arrived in March 2021 at the pet store (poor thing).
However, love her albeit her little handicap 🥰

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom