possible prolapse

elduderino

Hey guys, got up this morning to feed my Cham and I noticed a little thing sticking out from his vent, I didnt see anything yesterday. I got a close look of it, it looks like dryed skin but I'm not sure, he shed 2 days ago. I'm at work now, but I'm going to go home during my lunch break and post some pics.
Is it possible that it's just a piece of skin just stuck there.
Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

Could be just a sperm plug. Prolapses usually are a pink/dark pink color. Sperm plugs look like a long hard and dry piece of shed. Pictures wouldn't hurt just in case I'm misunderstanding :)

Could be just a sperm plug. Prolapses usually are a pink/dark pink color. Sperm plugs look like a long hard and dry piece of shed. Pictures wouldn't hurt just in case I'm misunderstanding :)

I think you are correct, another cham just joined the big boy club.:D And more & more to come.

Foooo, that make me so relieved, I was so worried. It's not pink or dark it's like 3 mm long clearish and looks like dried skin. I'll still post a pic at lunch.
He is 5 months old, is this sperm plug normal?
Thanks alot for your help

No need for pic, when I went home it was gone, I think it was a sperm plug like u guys said.
Thanks for all the help guys

Foooo, that make me so relieved, I was so worried. It's not pink or dark it's like 3 mm long clearish and looks like dried skin. I'll still post a pic at lunch.
He is 5 months old, is this sperm plug normal?
Thanks alot for your help

Definitely sounds like a sperm plug for sure. And yes they can have them that young.

Back
Top Bottom