Portable heated/ light battery operated cage

BesisChrist

Do they make any portable battery operated cages equipt with heat lamp?...Just wondering incase my power were to go out in the winter time, I would like to have some kind of stable back up just incase any of my friends may be out of power as well.

Do they make any portable battery operated cages equipt with heat lamp?...Just wondering incase my power were to go out in the winter time, I would like to have some kind of stable back up just incase any of my friends may be out of power as well.

Not that I've ever heard of. Some people keep a generator on hand. Some people prepare a box for the cham to ride out the power failure. I always know which of my neighbors has some sort of backup heat like a wood stove, so I could take my animals over in an emergency. In the dark and at cooler temps a cham can just nap away the hours. They can handle a day or so without light as long as they don't get too cold. Think about shipping...same thing.

I have boxes set up for my animals just in case. Cham boxes have insulation, a secure perch, towels for the bottom I can moisten, and a bottle I can fill with water warmed on a stove, hot water heater, on the furnace, or from the hot water tap before it gets chilled, even heated with solid fuel like Sterno.

You could always get one of those bigger batteries from a home depot type store and get a electrician or do it your self but cut of a plug and attach light to a battery and make one per say.

Back
Top Bottom