Popular screen cage sizes

Dsignrguy

Working on something somewhat new and I just need to know what what size screen cages everyone has, so please reply.

Thanks in advance.

Shawn

Most adult chams like panthers and veileds can live in a 24x24x48 no prob. It will give them enough room to roam around.

Females can get by in a 18x18x36 or 24x24x36 cage. I had my female in a 16x16x30 reptarium for a long time. I moved her to a HUGE 30x30x48 Reptarium when she needed to lay eggs because I wanted to use a bucket as her egg laying spot. It worked out great.

Chams from 3 months to about 6-8 months old can live in a small cage say.. 16x16x30. I use the Reptariums in that size when raising a juvie.

I looked at chameleons only, and the sizez seemed a little wierd...rectangular instead of square. I'm guessing they're not as popular as the square ones?

it's all personal preference. 24x24x48 i'd say is min. for male veileds and panthers. I'm about to move my male panther into a 36x18x48. Man that thing is big, i'm thinking of moving in it myself.

Ok, Lets try this again. I'm not asking what is good for which animal...thats easy to figure out if you can read. I'm asking what cage sizes you guys actually have yourselves...if you have a screen cage with a cham, what size is it?

ex: "I have 2 of the 24x24x36 from FL. Chams"......Perfect answer.

Just trying to clarify my question.

Thanks,
Shawn

Back
Top Bottom