poor digestion

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
so yesterday i noticed camo was dragging his but after a poo and he was having a bit of trouble with the last bit. well he got it out and i was looking at it ( gross i know ) and it is a sorta half digested butter worm the head and a tiny bit are reccognizable as a butterworm and then the rest was like the worms body all streached out and mostly digested, if that makes sence. also that was not his whole poo the first part was normal white urate and then 2 turds then the weird butterworm thing.
just wondering if this is a sing of anything i should take a look at.
thx hoj

hoj are you 100% sure it was a worm and not s sperm plug?. They are yellowy ang gooey looking. Alot of time after my chams poops the plug comes out after and will be hanging out and he will rub it off on a branch

Hi Hoj,

When in doubt have a fecal done.

May be with the stress he has endured(losing his tongue and such) he may have a load of parasites.

hoj are you 100% sure it was a worm and not s sperm plug?. They are yellowy ang gooey looking. Alot of time after my chams poops the plug comes out after and will be hanging out and he will rub it off on a branch

pretty sure i could see the black spot on the head on the worm i will snap a pic when i get home, but it looked like a head of a worm with a empty body kinda like a sock

Back
Top Bottom