Pooping

Chali2naRap

Alright, so today for the first time i witnessed little krosis taking a poop. i wasnt sure what he was doing with his legs spread and all but then i noticed that there were two little red i should say flaps on each side of his but, he dropped the turd and the flaps subsequently closed and his butt looked normal again... is this a problem?

He 'flashed' you!! What you saw are his hemipenes - my juvi Jackson showed me his last week too! As long as he retracts them after, it's all good. If he ever leaves them out then you have problems.

phew!! he scared me.. thats very interesting tho now that i know that. i think its wild how species and subspecies are categorized by their different hemipenes. PS- SS, nice fro you got goin there

Speaking of poop...

Hello! I'm a new Cham mom, she needed a home and I took her in. She is a veiled cham, I think she's about 7 months old, but I'm not sure because the person who owned her before me didn't know how old she was when they got her.

I feed her about 15 crickets a day and I'm just wondering how often she should be pooping? Thanks to all members for all your help over the past few months!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom