poop!!!

jboychyn

this morning i woke up and notice Apollo's droppings. one was white and the other two were brown almost black...i thought they were only supposed to be white..im not sure if im being overconcered, but im just curious if that is ok or not?
thanks for the help

The white part is urates (pee),the brown part is the actual poop, and there had better be brown parts or he is not eating...

lol okay, i wasn't too sure! good im glad to know hes eating! leave it up to poo to answer all the questions :p

I use Photobucket-follow the directions to download pics-then copy and paste the IMG line into your post.

here he isssss....

Attachments

• P4271348.JPG
    P4271348.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 249
  • P4271333.JPG
    P4271333.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 192
  • P4271336.JPG
    P4271336.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 180
  • P4271345.JPG
    P4271345.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 204
If you're lucky Dave will post some lovely pictures.:eek: -Brad
Howdy,

Is it already time for the tasty poop pictures again? :rolleyes:.
These are reasonable examples of well-hydrated, parasite-free poop.

PantherPoop.jpg
PantherUrates.jpg

Here's an example of a sick male Sambava that was constipated, due to dehydration and possibly parasite issues too. Two 2ml oral doses in one day of 50/50 Pedialyte and water got this result the next day. He hadn't pooped in quite a while although the keeper said he had been eating normally. Note the urates showing the classic orange color symptom of dehydration.
SambavaPoop.jpg

it definitly looks like the first healthy ones. that makes me feel better about him being well hydrated and eating! :D

Howdy,

Is it already time for the tasty poop pictures again? :rolleyes:.
These are reasonable examples of well-hydrated, parasite-free poop.

Wow Dave. I don't think anyone could top this. You must be very patient, or have a great deal of time to consume. No matter what or why, I truly appreciate your effort and the resulting photos. Very very helpful.
PUN: You really know your sh#*.

Back
Top Bottom