Poop Shoot?

dirklance

Soooo....

Today I decided to take some pictures of Gordon to document his growth (or lack there of). My wife and I both feel like he is barely growing, so we wanted to do some comparisons. Anyways...

I get him on the ruler, and he instantly looks uncomfortable, and starts shifting and leaning...
P1010991.jpg

Then it becomes apparent as to why all the shifting and leaning...
P1010993.jpg

No privacy Gordo... Sorry...
P1010995.jpg

I love how guilty he looks during the pics. The funny thing is... This isn't the first time I've had a Panther poop on me! It happened at the BCRC show back in April! I must have some major 'calming' effect on these guys...

Here is Gordon post poop:
P1020002.jpg

Sorry if this post grosses some of you out, I just thought it was funny. Also, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on Gordon's size for a 3.5 month old Nosy Be. He weighs 3.1 grams too if that helps. He seems little to me. Thanks for reading!

Not only did he poop on your ruler showing just how well he likes you and your camera but he topped it off on the kitchen table!!Thats what im talkin about! Kids got style..

Good lookin nosy!

hahaha funny...remind me of my cham when i put in food he dont want... he does the "do" right in the bowl... like here pops u can take that right back!

But he had a good healthy poop and if you wanted or needed a fresh sample for a fecal, the boy delivered.:D

I has been so long since I have had a baby panther, I am not sure on weight or size sorry.

I love that 2nd pic, the way he is looking at his rear end!!LOL

My little veiled male climbs all the way from the top of his 40'' cage to the bottom
to poop!!
Always in the same spot and he always takes the same route!!

Whenever I see him climbing down there, I know he is going to the powder room, I instinctivly
turn my back! LOL

In abbotsford? That's where I got my Picasso♥ - from Brock, too. :D

I actually think I was standing right next to you when you got yours! I think my wife mentioned something to you about the Chameleon Forums. How's Picasso doing??

I actually think I was standing right next to you when you got yours! I think my wife mentioned something to you about the Chameleon Forums. How's Picasso doing??

Oh! that's kinda neat.
He's doing great! I'd say he likes me pretty well so far :)
How's your little baby?

Back
Top Bottom