Please Post Your Cage Setup Here..

Zoraks large Dragon Strand clear side enclosure with easy drip tray
IMG_20161124_201314.jpg
. Light your reptiles t5 24" 6% and daylight,75w basking bulb, mistking system and small dripper.

yeah, actually im just curious as to what other owners uses for airflow.... i do have one [5.25inch dia.] coz i hv glass cage.
So most of us in the USA use open air or Simi open air enclosures air flow is not a problem but I'm sure plenty of people with similar enclosures as yours use them really can't think of a better way to achieve air flow (y)

So most of us in the USA use open air or Simi open air enclosures air flow is not a problem but I'm sure plenty of people with similar enclosures as yours use them really can't think of a better way to achieve air flow (y)

agree.. btw..@Replife im also wondering,,being a nooobie and all that to this..is there any problems thay may affect the chameleon with regards to INDOOR house dust in my flat? :(

agree.. btw..@Replife im also wondering,,being a nooobie and all that to this..is there any problems thay may affect the chameleon with regards to INDOOR house dust in my flat? :(
Great question most likey not but better safe than sorry so I would simply just place some kinda make shift air filter over the intake should be pretty easy to do

But if your not noticing dust accumulation in your enclosure it's probably not going to be a issue

Back
Top Bottom