Please Keep Fiona in Your Thought and Prayers

Prayers Fiona is beautiful ❤ wishing she gets out of surgery ok how old is she

Thank you for your kind words. Fiona is two years old.

She will be in my prayers! She will also be in the best hands!

Thank you for the prayers Laurie.

My pretty girl Fiona this evening. She had a hornworm and Superworm today even though it’s not food day. I walked her all around the yard twice and now she’s hanging out with me in the kitchen. I love my sweet girl. ❤️
F27E7D50-FAFE-4015-8737-A6770042D10A.jpeg

Thank you Cindy and Michelle.

Fiona made it through surgery. Dr. Doug just called and said everything went well and she is in recovery. The mass was a remnant of the right ovary and everything on the left looked fine. Keep the prayers and well wishes coming that my sweet girl makes a full recovery.

Thank you Cindy and Michelle.

Fiona made it through surgery. Dr. Doug just called and said everything went well and she is in recovery. The mass was a remnant of the right ovary and everything on the left looked fine. Keep the prayers and well wishes coming that my sweet girl makes a full recovery.
Phew! Glad to hear she's doing OK so far. Thank you for the update jann!

Thank you to everyone!! The prayers are working. Fiona is doing great! Already ate 2 super worms this morning. ❤️❤️. Dr. Doug called and left a message and I called there and talked to another vet. I’m to pick her up at 3:30. Dr. Doug went in just check on her he does not work on Fridays. Yesterday he did her surgery on his lunch break because he stays booked with surgeries about two months ahead except for emergencies. I am so lucky to have him for my vet. ❤️

My beautiful girl Fiona will be going in for surgery Thursday morning. I am so very worried about her. Surgery is never very easy on a chameleon. Fiona is the mother of my babies and we love her dearly. Fiona has some mass and fluid in the abdomen area and the vet will do exploratory surgery to find out what it is and to fix it. It might be from the spay that she had about five months ago. When Dr. Doug did her surgery to remove eggs and spay her the insides were a mess. She had yoke and unshelled eggs that she could not lay that he had to deal with. He told me he hoped he got everything but it was such a mess inside he couldn’t be sure. I would greatly appreciate all of your positive thought and prayers for Fiona.

Here’s the thread about her spay if anyone is interested. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/prayers-and-well-wishes-for-fiona.159855/

For those of you that don’t know Fiona, this is a picture of her.

View attachment 197783

Back
Top Bottom