Please Keep Fiona in Your Thought and Prayers

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My beautiful girl Fiona will be going in for surgery Thursday morning. I am so very worried about her. Surgery is never very easy on a chameleon. Fiona is the mother of my babies and we love her dearly. Fiona has some mass and fluid in the abdomen area and the vet will do exploratory surgery to find out what it is and to fix it. It might be from the spay that she had about five months ago. When Dr. Doug did her surgery to remove eggs and spay her the insides were a mess. She had yoke and unshelled eggs that she could not lay that he had to deal with. He told me he hoped he got everything but it was such a mess inside he couldn’t be sure. I would greatly appreciate all of your positive thought and prayers for Fiona.

Here’s the thread about her spay if anyone is interested. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/prayers-and-well-wishes-for-fiona.159855/

For those of you that don’t know Fiona, this is a picture of her.

ADAF42F6-0F7E-4B52-95D7-8A40FDD024F8.jpeg

Still praying...what time is her surgery Jann? She is in the best of hands...between God and Dr Doug and all the support here on CF sheis in good hands. I will continue to pray for her...please keep me posted.

I’m not sure what time the surgery will be but I have to have her there between 7:30 and 8 am so probably first thing in the morning. I’ll let you know after I drop her off.

Wow, beautiful girl you have there. Wishing for the best!

Sending you prayers! I hope it's not too serious!

Thank you both for your prayers and well wishes.

My beautiful girl Fiona will be going in for surgery Thursday morning. I am so very worried about her. Surgery is never very easy on a chameleon. Fiona is the mother of my babies and we love her dearly. Fiona has some mass and fluid in the abdomen area and the vet will do exploratory surgery to find out what it is and to fix it. It might be from the spay that she had about five months ago. When Dr. Doug did her surgery to remove eggs and spay her the insides were a mess. She had yoke and unshelled eggs that she could not lay that he had to deal with. He told me he hoped he got everything but it was such a mess inside he couldn’t be sure. I would greatly appreciate all of your positive thought and prayers for Fiona.

Here’s the thread about her spay if anyone is interested. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/prayers-and-well-wishes-for-fiona.159855/

For those of you that don’t know Fiona, this is a picture of her.

View attachment 197783
She will be in my prayers! She will also be in the best hands!

Back
Top Bottom