Plant pouch/pocket wall

StephDay

I am always looking at other people's enclosures to get new ideas to improve my chameleon cage. I have loved a lot of the live wall photos, and when searching youtube to see how people built them I came across a live wall someone built in their homes using a plant pouch...

https://www.amazon.com/Vertical-Planter-Hanging-Planting-Outdoor/dp/B07NSTQXV5/

I am wondeirng if anyone has tried one of these on a wall? Seems like the grommets at the top would make it easy to hang, it should handle water no problem, pothos grows in it just fine.

Thoughts? Any reason not to give this a try?

Cheers,
Steph

I thought about using one of those on the outside of my cage... I have two side by side and am using ugly cardboard between them for a visual barrier. I thought about hanging this on the side of one to create the barrier. The light and mist overflow will help the plants thrive.

I thought about using one of those on the outside of my cage... I have two side by side and am using ugly cardboard between them for a visual barrier. I thought about hanging this on the side of one to create the barrier. The light and mist overflow will help the plants thrive.
If you ever do it, post pics so we can all admire. Would be incredible!

Back
Top Bottom