Plant addict anonymous

Gorgeous koi!! Sorry, today has been full of leaning over roach tubs/ cable company switch over day. Needless to say, the new install was jacked and had to drive to the spectrum office to get the right box :cautious: . Starting off as bad as frontier did lol.
Someone sounds like they need a beer. That’s a long day you had

I’ve been looking for a spider plant since January!!! I went to Home Depot instead. They seem to always have nicer looking plants. I like the snake plants they had there better but since I already bought some :cautious: View attachment 235054
I have sooooooooo many!!!! How many do you want? Your local-ish, cant be too much to ship.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190615-223923_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190615-223923_Gallery.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 145
Gorgeous koi!! Sorry, today has been full of leaning over roach tubs/ cable company switch over day. Needless to say, the new install was jacked and had to drive to the spectrum office to get the right box :cautious: . Starting off as bad as frontier did lol.
Im stuck with spectrum here. Miss Xfinity just not the bill. I need a roach colony. Hmm.....

Those look a lot like the ones at the greenhouses today beautiful :love: I mean can you say no to plants lol
That white fence is lined with them and then some. The standing pot has babies all the way around it. Soo many plants but i suck with ferns. My maidens hair is dying. I dont know wth im doing wrong.

That white fence is lined with them and then some. The standing pot has babies all the way around it. Soo many plants but i suck with ferns. My maidens hair is dying. I dont know wth im doing wrong.
I killed my maidens hair as well they are extremely hard to keep alive apparently

Someone sounds like they need a beer. That’s a long day you had

Haha no, I think today will be a kronenbourg pale lager day after I pick my wife up later though. Just cut the s*** out of my thumb working on her car lol. Gotta finish roach counting in a bit too yet.

Im stuck with spectrum here. Miss Xfinity just not the bill. I need a roach colony. Hmm.....

We're leaving frontier for spectrum and I have to say, not overly happy with them atm. Was up til 1:30 am sorting out their blunders. Install was supposed to be setup for whole house dvr like we had with frontier. Didn't get that they gave us a regular box so drove the 12 miles to swap boxes got home to having to call support because the box wouldn't sync right. That person got it to sync but some how missed the fact even though we swapped for a dvr box we didn't have dvr service. So, I was trying to setup dvr schedules with no luck and had to reach out again.

This agent tells me I can't record anything because we don't have dvr service. So naturally I'm like wtf the agent earlier was able to see I swapped for the dvr locally the same day our install was and didn't mention we didn't have dvr service at all. While I got this guy on the line I asked to make sure we got the whole house dvr like we were supposed to and that is a no. Also asked about the cloud based dvr service that is supposed to roll out this week for the boxes since I didn't get the whole house dvr like we were supposed to only to be told as far as he knows there is no plan for that to even happen currently. It's only available for the streaming service with limited capabilities.

Can anybody identify this? It looks like a pothos on steroids. Vines about 3/4-1 inch thick, and the older ones were a bit woody. Lady there didn't know or wouldn't give me the name. Just said dont expect us to have any anytime soon.

Attachments

• 20190619_125513.jpg
    20190619_125513.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 106
Back
Top Bottom