Plant addict anonymous

Well I went to the clearance section today at Lowe’s and I found a honeysuckle that’s dying for 11!!! I’ve been wanting but to cheep to pay $30 lol also found some lavender plants on sale. My local Lowe’s sells pray mantises and ladybugs

do not feed ladybugs to chameleons I only bought to deal with the mealybug problem I’m having View attachment 235184View attachment 235185View attachment 235186View attachment 235187
Oh I'm going to have to check out the clearance section of my hardware stores!

I'd put the fern in a shady spot, it will die in bright light, I just recently did that, my cham loved it though. If you take it out of the potting soil and put it in a basket lined with coconut coir and stuffed with coconut coiur and sphagnum towards the middle to hold moisture and tie the plant in basket with string to hold it and hang it sideways it will grow pendulous and attach on to other stuff, maybe a few branches below it etc...

I'd put the fern in a shady spot, it will die in bright light, I just recently did that, my cham loved it though. If you take it out of the potting soil and put it in a basket lined with coconut coir and stuffed with coconut coiur and sphagnum towards the middle to hold moisture and tie the plant in basket with string to hold it and hang it sideways it will grow pendulous and attach on to other stuff, maybe a few branches below it etc...
If it's just at the bottom of my enclosure do you think it will be ok? I have a pretty thick pothos cover at the top half of my enclosure, not a ton of light gets to the bottom. When you say basket, do you mean like a wicker basket or....

I’m a plant addict... but my thumbs are definitely not green. For now my patio does look like a jungle... the heat is working against me tho.

My lasted creations...
(Love succulents)

I have them inside right now due to all the rain for the next week here in SC

Attachments

• EF28D789-7113-43DD-BF0A-7B35CD3A3815.jpeg
    EF28D789-7113-43DD-BF0A-7B35CD3A3815.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 64
I used a plastic basket, low cost and effective, before I burned mine, it grew fast, downward because I had it hanging. If I had the money and space, I would get a very large dendrobium anosumum, they are indestructible and grow fast, pendulous

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 74
I have a huge bromeliad with very sharp spikes on it. Not even sure which kind it is, wife got it at the nursery. Speaking of which, shes taking me to the nursery and pet store for my first fathers day :D
So you get to break open your wallet for fathers day...

Back
Top Bottom