Plant addict anonymous

Garden has...
planted: Roses, grapevine, and blackberry atm(for bugs)
Potted: fig tree, cucumber, squash, moringa, mulberry, and carnivorous plants/bromeliads

Are those cryptanthus planted in that soil? And if so, how do you find they do in that? I've only ever used them mounted onto cork with sphagnum moss and garden wire. One of my faves!

Oh no, mine were mounted from my old parson enclosure. I just have them sitting there on top in a little ball of sphagnum wrapped up next to my coffee tree. I water with distilled, not sure if the tap water messes with them or not?

Got some pictures of the garden/yard/potted plants today... figured I'd share! Forgot my coffee plant too though, which grew well this summer
I love all your plants so jelly
Boys like flowers too. Especially the ones that come back every year. Love my 3 month summer in Washington.
those are beautiful flowers
The one on the left is a kalanchoe and the one on the right is a crassula (y) (y) I'm a succer for succulents!
I’m starting to like succulents more. Tiny plants but so cute

Oh no, mine were mounted from my old parson enclosure. I just have them sitting there on top in a little ball of sphagnum wrapped up next to my coffee tree. I water with distilled, not sure if the tap water messes with them or not?

Nice! Yeah that makes more sense then for sure. I treat my bromeliads/cryptanthus like I do my carnivores in terms of water. They definitely get grumpy if you don't use R/O or rainwater

6” hibiscus $10. I can’t pass on a deal like that
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom