Plane or no plane?

Kam0408

Established Member
So during the year I live with my dad in Texas and during the summer I go to Oregon with my mom. Well this is the first year with my chameleon and my dad and step brother said they would watch him during the summer but they don’t know everything about chameleons and because they are so fragile I don’t want something to happen.
So I was thinking if maybe I could take him with me and have the whole setup there. I know there are risks but I just wanted an opinion on what to do. I hate the situation because I don’t just want to leave him here and something bad happen.
So can I take him on a plane or not?

A flight is going to be too stressful. Do you have someone you can trust to help care for it?

Ok I have to stay there for two months.
I just hate leaving him here and my dad would take care of him but because he doesn’t know even all that I know I don’t want something bad to happen

Ok I have to stay there for two months.
I just hate leaving him here and my dad would take care of him but because he doesn’t know even all that I know I don’t want something bad to happen
So you would need to write out instructions and teach your dad... If it is important to you it will be important to him. :)

So you would need to write out instructions and teach your dad... If it is important to you it will be important to him. :)
Yeah ok I will it’s still a while away I just would feel better if I knew the plan now. So I am going to leave him here, but is it even possible to take them on a plane?

Yeah ok I will it’s still a while away I just would feel better if I knew the plan now. So I am going to leave him here, but is it even possible to take them on a plane?
That would based on the airlines. I do not know too much as I have not had to do this :(

Back
Top Bottom