Pitbulls anyone?

Exactally look on faunaclassified.com at all the ball pythons and chameleons, so apples to apples do we really need more chameleons,(breeders) way to many and only a few are top quality the rest are knock off imbreds. Plus all the chameleons in florida you dont see in the wild from the same kind of people being irresposible with the pit bulls.

But to compare a pitbull to the Hip hop gangsta crap, Is the same a saying all chameleon breeders are Union paid hipocrits. only some ;):eek:

I like pits and have nothing to do with hip gangsta crap. Stereotyping is what the ignorant people do.

There is not a faunaclassifieds for Most larger cities. The amount of animals on fauna is dwarfed immensely by the number of dogs on all of the craiglists.

change the subject please....let it go pretty please with a cherry ontop :p

lets show picsof our dogs or pits :p

There is not a faunaclassifieds for Most larger cities. The amount of animals on fauna is dwarfed immensely by the number of dogs on all of the craiglists.[/QUOTE

LOL,Not yet, look at the incline in breeders coming into the reptile industry.

N E ways who has pet canines.

here is onw of my three dogs....her name is Saphy...got her from the pound....she was used to breed and then left her on the streets after taking away her pups...she is pretty small (30 lbs) and is 6-7 years old

Attachments

• 102_0018.jpg
    102_0018.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 102_0019.jpg
    102_0019.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 102_0021.jpg
    102_0021.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 84
Exactally look on faunaclassified.com at all the ball pythons and chameleons, so apples to apples do we really need more chameleons,(breeders) way to many and only a few are top quality the rest are knock off imbreds. Plus all the chameleons in florida you dont see in the wild from the same kind of people being irresposible with the pit bulls.

But to compare a pitbull to the Hip hop gangsta crap, Is the same a saying all chameleon breeders are Union paid hipocrits. only some ;):eek:

I like pits and have nothing to do with hip gangsta crap. Stereotyping is what the ignorant people do.

HeY Yo ManG DoNT Be TripN Yo. IF U LiKE Dem PITs DeN iTS On U. DOnT SeE PoUnDS FuLL oF RuN AwAY RepTIleS U? DoNT SeE MaNy THuG RepTile BrEeDerS Yo. Or ThuG LoOkN SiTes, TrUe DAt PlAyEr. Oh AnD FuNy JoKE DaWG. Haw Haw HaW.

HeY Yo ManG DoNT Be TripN Yo. IF U LiKE Dem PITs DeN iTS On U. DOnT SeE PoUnDS FuLL oF RuN AwAY RepTIleS U? DoNT SeE MaNy THuG RepTile BrEeDerS Yo. Or ThuG LoOkN SiTes, TrUe DAt PlAyEr. Oh AnD FuNy JoKE DaWG. Haw Haw HaW.

REPRESENT'IN:cool:

THATS TIGHT

LOL,Not yet, look at the incline in breeders coming into the reptile industry.

Actually PSSHHHHHH is very correct on this; according to the USARK economic study going people trying to turn a buck by breeding reptiles is down greatly over the past 2 years.

You know what sounds stupid :rolleyes:. Pumping an animal full of poison and then feeding it to a snake. Well thought out, responce.

Pits not my cup of tea but come on...

How do they kill mice that get fed off to snakes? Other than smacking them over the head or breaking it's neck. Think about it.

Oh my gosh. Co2 is what I'm talking about. I said think about it in reference to making the connection. I wasn't questioning your rat killing knowledge.

Just to be clear here

I pointed out how stupid it would have been to fill an animal with poison and feed it to another animal. You implied that poison was used to kill feeder rats. I pointed out you are wrong. My information about me killing rats was supporting information. I am sorry you are confused. Next time it may be better for you to say CO2. Maybe I read too much into your statement.

Just to be clear here

I pointed out how stupid it would have been to fill an animal with poison and feed it to another animal. You implied that poison was used to kill feeder rats. I pointed out you are wrong. My information about me killing rats was supporting information. I am sorry you are confused. Next time it may be better for you to say CO2. Maybe I read too much into your statement.

TrUE DaT PlaYeR...

Pit Bulls = large Python

Same thing... Just saying

Would suck for a lot of people if both were banned. Lots of money and love tied up in these animals.

I know you already know about rats. I wasn't saying they use poison... I think there was some confusion on both of our parts. I was implying that co2 could be used on the dogs.

This is my Bindi. Idk where she was originally, but I got her from a friend that moved a few years ago and couldn't take her with him.
bindi.jpg

b.jpg

My boyfriend's cousin was taking care of her friends pit for a while (his name was peepee, no joke) and she had like 5 small Pomeranian type dogs who were on the older side. One day peepee and a small dog were playing together in the backyard and peepee fell and killed the little dog. The nice pits don't know their own strength sometimes. :/

My cousins blue pit (he's like 80-90 lbs or something) was playing with me. He's usually very gentle but that day he was getting really excited. I was sitting on a sofa and he ran up and jumped on me and the sofa. The sofa flew backwards and I was halfway off of it on the ground and Ox (his name) was laying on top of me drooling and licking my face. :) he knocked over the whole sofa :eek: He's actually a great baby friendly dog. He watches after them and holds them up when they start to fall down and he let's them cuddle and lay on him.

a snake doesnt have the brain logics to determine food from humans so yes you would be a moron to compare to 2.

Sure they do! Do you think they would actually go for the human if they had the choice of a dog/cat and a human? Maybe they go for young kids, but that's because humans are lame jelly bags that pretty much advertise themselves for predators to eat them. :)

Back
Top Bottom