Pitbulls anyone?

i really dont like all this talk about puttin dogs down or feeding the to snakes. all animals havea right to life and saying to feed the puppies to snakes is riddiculous (sorry)
dogs are a domesticated animal if anything the snakes should be let go and all the chams and lizzards too. im sorry i love my cham and my dogs and breeders are not the problem its unresponsible onwers that let their dogs end up in shelters

Confinement is so not an issue here. Dogs are pack animals that show devotion and loyalty. They are far more complex then the purposed eating and breeding chameleon brain.

Correct, before they were domecticated 1,000's of years ago. whats the issue with dogs then. is culling a chameleon any different the culling a dog.

i really dont like all this talk about puttin dogs down or feeding the to snakes. all animals havea right to life and saying to feed the puppies to snakes is riddiculous (sorry)
dogs are a domesticated animal if anything the snakes should be let go and all the chams and lizzards too. im sorry i love my cham and my dogs and breeders are not the problem its unresponsible onwers that let their dogs end up in shelters

100% correct why cant others see the picture also. It is supply and demand more people want dogs, they will be more breeders, less people want dogs there will be less breeders

Correct, before they were domecticated 1,000's of years ago. whats the issue with dogs then. is culling a chameleon any different the culling a dog.

Before they were domesticated? What? Is culling people different? Please explain.

I don't think you should feed live dogs to snakes. Just the ones that are put down every day and the 'extra' pups from a show dog litter.

I don't understand your comparison to culling chameleons? Culling is culling. And are you saying we have 1000 year old dogs we need to cull? I'm not getting it...

Edit: oh yeah, breeders are not the only producers of dogs. Even if breeders all stopped breeding, the strays that breed will still be able to supply families with pets.

Before they were domesticated? What? Is culling people different? Please explain.
Dogs were domesticated, you know they were wild once.

Yeah people culling is different, we have the knowledge of right and wrong. And a Soul

first of the term culling does not apply to people. and if you want to apply it to people i think it was tried once by a little known guy HITLER and we know how that went

While I cannot say not to breed dogs or dont agree. I do have to agree with the choice of giving an unwanted dog a home rather than breeding or buying from a breeder. There are tons of unwanted dogs and other animals. If I was ever to get a dog it would be a worn out greyhound or one that wasnt as fast as the others. When I had to do put in so many hours of public service for getting in trouble, imagine that:rolleyes: I chose to do it at the pound it was very saddening. I cant think of the "public service" word right now. No sleep and just got done with work:eek:

Dogs were domesticated, you know they were wild once.

Yeah people culling is different, we have the knowledge of right and wrong. And a Soul

Dogs were pack animals and loyal before we domesticated them. They have not changed that much, they have just accepted people as their "pack". Think wolves, and escaped pets that "pack up".

Souls? I am thinking I should not go there-here.

There are countries that do in fact "cull" humans. Some based on gender. You may choose to think it does not happen, but it does.

Take a look at the pet section on Craigs List, we need more pit bull's like we need more illegal immigrants, or government spending, or a larger jobless rate. WoRd

I don't think you should feed live dogs to snakes. Just the ones that are put down every day and the 'extra' pups from a show dog litter.

You know what sounds stupid :rolleyes:. Pumping an animal full of poison and then feeding it to a snake. Well thought out, responce.

Pits not my cup of tea but come on...

How do they kill mice that get fed off to snakes? Other than smacking them over the head or breaking it's neck. Think about it.

How do they kill mice that get fed off to snakes? Other than smacking them over the head or breaking it's neck. Think about it.

Thats how they do it. It is bonked on the head or CO2 (NOT POISON BTW). I know how rats are killed for feeding, I don't have to think about it. I kill rats weekly. I have been to facilities where feeders are produced. You go ahead and feed your animals poisoned food and kill puppies and other dogs.

Last edited:
Take a look at the pet section on Craigs List, we need more pit bull's like we need more illegal immigrants, or government spending, or a larger jobless rate. WoRd

Exactally look on faunaclassified.com at all the ball pythons and chameleons, so apples to apples do we really need more chameleons,(breeders) way to many and only a few are top quality the rest are knock off imbreds. Plus all the chameleons in florida you dont see in the wild from the same kind of people being irresposible with the pit bulls.

But to compare a pitbull to the Hip hop gangsta crap, Is the same a saying all chameleon breeders are Union paid hipocrits. only some ;):eek:

I like pits and have nothing to do with hip gangsta crap. Stereotyping is what the ignorant people do.

Oh my gosh. Co2 is what I'm talking about. I said think about it in reference to making the connection. I wasn't questioning your rat killing knowledge.

yo this be killing the flow of enjoying animals.....let by gonz be by gonez....c'mon...lets show some pics of our dogs...or for the OP, show our beloved pits....:cool:

exactally look on faunaclassified.com at all the ball pythons and chameleons, so apples to apples do we really need more chameleons,(breeders) way to many and only a few are top quality the rest are knock off imbreds. Plus all the chameleons in florida you dont see in the wild from the same kind of people being irresposible with the pit bulls.

But to compare a pitbull to the hip hop gangsta crap, is the same a saying all chameleon breeders are union paid hipocrits. Only some ;):eek:

I like pits and have nothing to do with hip gangsta crap. Stereotyping is what the ignorant people do.

we are all ignorant , whether we believe it or not.....

Back
Top Bottom