Pics of your Wild Caught Chameleons

Thanks. Hes not a Boraha though, he is Cap Est. You will see the difference once his reds are back in!

Boraha are grey, with light grey barring and a little bit of red/orange aound the tail base, very similar to how he looks at the moment actually but grey instead of white. Theyre also darker grey when relaxed. Cap Est are white with blood red barring across the whole body and have a hint of blue when relaxed.

My apologies man, the whiteish/gray had me confused!:p Thanks for the distinction.

My Nosy Mitsio, Pete, is wild caught.
He has a thread on the forums:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/pete-nosy-mitsio-74431/

I also have a wild caught Tamatave and a wild caught Faly (pics below).
I was skeptical the first time I purchased a wild caught chameleon, but all of my wc's have turned out to be awesome. They are some of my favorites.

If you choose to purchase a wild caught chameleon, please be diligent in checking its health prior to introducing it in the room with the rest of your chameleons. I did receive a female with a fatal fungal condition once, but fortunately I screened her at the vet before bringing her home and we were able to catch the problem before it potentially had a chance to affect any of my other chameleons. But, rare instances like that aside, wild caughts are great additions to any collection.

Holy crap!!! Those are some amazing looking chams mate, 3 of my top 4 owned by one collector? Im soooooooo jealous. Your Mistsio is unbelievable. :D

Holy crap!!! Those are some amazing looking chams mate, 3 of my top 4 owned by one collector? Im soooooooo jealous. Your Mistsio is unbelievable. :D

Thanks man! I would let them know, but I don't want them going Hollywood on me and getting a big head about things, lol.

If you want to see some crazy-awesome Falys, check out ChameleonAlley's albums... He has a Faly named Ryu who might be the best panther I've ever seen (though I don't think Ryu is in his albums on the forum, maybe he'll be nice enough to PM you or post some pics soon).

Thanks man! I would let them know, but I don't want them going Hollywood on me and getting a big head about things, lol.

If you want to see some crazy-awesome Falys, check out ChameleonAlley's albums... He has a Faly named Ryu who might be the best panther I've ever seen (though I don't think Ryu is in his albums on the forum, maybe he'll be nice enough to PM you or post some pics soon).

I dont think any faly is as beautiful as my Storm! and i couldnt possibly say it on here just in case he reads it and get he grumps with me! lol

@Motherlode Chameleon:

thanks for the link! It seems that my male, because he has lot's of blue, is more from the Morondava area.

6791273725_65513639b3_z.jpg

And Jack's girls, fairly certain wc based on price and where i purchased them.
Janet, Crissy, and Crissy's cousin Cindy ;)
IMAG0235.jpg

Both of my new WC. First one is the adult and second one is the juvenile.

Attachments

• DSC00078.jpg
    DSC00078.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC00086.jpg
    DSC00086.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
lol you have a jack and so do i and the OP screen name is jack. i see a theme here :D

yes this is a bit strange as above there is another WC Jack

This has worked out as planned though. Great looking chameleons from everyone and quite the variety which is nice since there are so many species. Thanks Keep them Coming.

Back
Top Bottom