Pics of Machu and Pechu

nhoj6465

Here r some recent pictures of my pair of Blue barred ambilobe chams! They r freakin awesome! I had problems with Machu the males eyes 4 a lil bit but with the help from the breeder we fixed the problem!! He had a vit A deficiency so I put him on a regimen and now he is back 2 normal! They female is a lil on the aggresive side but since I have been getting her out everyday and taking her outside without anyone around she is showing signs of improvement! Soon I will be breeding them. Right now she is ready she is a peach color and I put them together yesterday and she did not run she let him come super close untill I grabbed him up. Please let me know what u think! Thanks ;o)

Attachments

• Camera pics 004.jpg
    Camera pics 004.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Camera pics 001.jpg
    Camera pics 001.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Camera pics 054.jpg
    Camera pics 054.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Camera pics 062.jpg
    Camera pics 062.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 170
  • Camera pics 085.jpg
    Camera pics 085.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 184
Here r some recent pictures of my pair of Blue barred ambilobe chams! They r freakin awesome! I had problems with Machu the males eyes 4 a lil bit but with the help from the breeder we fixed the problem!! He had a vit A deficiency so I put him on a regimen and now he is back 2 normal! They female is a lil on the aggresive side but since I have been getting her out everyday and taking her outside without anyone around she is showing signs of improvement! Soon I will be breeding them. Right now she is ready she is a peach color and I put them together yesterday and she did not run she let him come super close untill I grabbed him up. Please let me know what u think! Thanks ;o)

Here r a couple of other pics

Attachments

• Camera pics 075.jpg
    Camera pics 075.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Camera pics 076.jpg
    Camera pics 076.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Camera pics 086.jpg
    Camera pics 086.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Camera pics 096.jpg
    Camera pics 096.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Camera pics 105.jpg
    Camera pics 105.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 135
What do u guys think he really is? He is supposed 2 b a blue barred ambilobe. Is he? I figured if it was a blue bar it would have blue bars.

He is definately Ambilobe - Some have solid blue bars and some have solid red bars. And then you have the in-betweens, they can have red bars with blue filling, either way its naturally occuring in Ambilobe. I think its safe to say any blue in the bars should make it a Blue Bar. A little blurry but that last pic looks like theres a little blue in them bars.

To me your male looks like a cross ambilobe, maybe blue barred with a red barred, but it doesn't look like a pure species. Then again, my opinion on this subject isn't worth more than a used spoon, so i wouldn't be surprised to be proved wrong! ;)

An ambilobe is an ambilobe. He may have red bars at rest and fire up blue, he may have a mix of red and blue in his bars, or it's possible that he just has red bars even though he is from a blue bar pair. Sometimes the babies end up being oddballs and switch bar colors :) either way, they are beautiful,

Cool I was just wondering because he has both red and blue bars. Didn't know if that was common 4 a pure blue bar ambilobe. They r growing so fast and he is absolutley beautiful!! She is beautiful too!

Back
Top Bottom