Pics of Cudi

GabeCastro

Established Member
Decided to try and attempt to take a few shots of my new cham. He's pretty feisty lol

Just misted his cage and decided to grab my camera while he was pissed off, pictures are not the best due to my aperture being so low. Also threw in a few older pics.

Named him Cudi, and he's a 5 month old Nosy Faly. I love his black bars with the teals. You can also see the red rain coming in. He's also due for a shed pretty soon, so i'll be sure to update this thread with pictures.

IMG_9972_zps3bc3e618.jpg

IMG_9971_zps58cdae83.jpg

IMG_9970_zps0e88739e.jpg

IMG_9969_zpsb5deaf0d.jpg

IMG_9968_zpsc32722ca.jpg

IMG_9968_zpsc32722ca.jpg

IMG_9888_zps26f69780.jpg

IMG_2675_zps6bed0494.jpg

IMG_2670_zps8c10566d.jpg

IMG_2668_zps58e5d019.jpg

IMG_2646_zpsa6bef094.jpg

my new cham goes those colours but doesnt open his mouth.i guess these are stress signs??
Yup, When chameleons display "black" or any "dark" colors thats a sign they're stressed out or, if they're extremely pissed off haha.

You can see my chams resting colors which are on the lighter side, but when he's pissed or stressed he turns darker with black bars.

When chams are all dark, usually it's a sign that they're super stressed out or cold.

how old is yours and how long have you had him?

will they always be like this?
mines 9 weeks old and only had him 12days.
mine does it whenever i go near him will it eventually stop? all im doing is putting in his feeding cup & misting him

also mines an ambilobe.is it strange that ours both look the same or do they all look like this?

how old is yours and how long have you had him?

will they always be like this?
mines 9 weeks old and only had him 12days.
mine does it whenever i go near him will it eventually stop? all im doing is putting in his feeding cup & misting him

also mines an ambilobe.is it strange that ours both look the same or do they all look like this?

Sent you a PM.

He's beautiful! :)

I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to watch him grow. You should start a picture thread and update it at least once a week.

Congrats on the feisty little guy!

He is looking good already!

Thank you!

Looking good:D

Thanks Sqeekz! :D

Cute little guy you got there.

thanks! yeah he def looks cute when he's pissed haha

He's beautiful! :)

I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to watch him grow. You should start a picture thread and update it at least once a week.

Congrats on the feisty little guy!

Thanks!!! I'm super excited that I finally got another cham. Hopefully he's smooth sailing.

Oh and i'll def be making another thread purely for pictures haha. Once he sheds and gets used to his new home i'll forsure try and take more pics.

Also I'll be posting stuff here and there on Instagram.

When did you pick him up?? I thought the deal fell through? He looks great!
Original deal fell through, But i actually found this guy from a local breeder so i didn't even have to pay for shipping or anything. Got a pretty sweet deal aswell :D

and thanks!

Back
Top Bottom