pic update

steviejcsc

Hey everyone,
I have had my lil cham for about 2 months now.
Eating well and had a few great sheds!
Any thoughts? Male or female you think?

cham 3.jpg

cham 2.jpg

cham 1.jpg

It's hard to tell, but it kind of looks like a male, given the slight "bump" at the base of the tale. I could be wrong, but in the second picture it kind of looks like there's a slight bump.

Yea, about 5 months!
Starting to show a little orange here and there!
I will try to get a better picture of the tail today, during outside time!! :D

Anyone see any blue?? I was told it would end up mostly blue! I have moot seen any blue yet though. When would I start to see blues??

Perhaps if she were male she (well... he) would probably be very blue. But as a female she'll pretty much stay pastel pinks and oranges. A little purple too, and maybe a little blue. But definately not a bright solid blue.

She's very pretty though!

Thank you!!
I bought her from a breeder that sold her as a he.... a little disappointing, but I LOVE her!!!
:p

You can probably talk to the breeder, they might be willing to send you a male, since that's what you paid for. If that's something you want to do, obviously :) But she looks great. Very pretty!

You look to have an adorable female there. If you paid for a male like Olimpia said talk to the breeder they may make it right and send you a male. Depending on who it came from most of the reputible breeders are very helpful.

Yeah, I would have loved a male, and a little more blue...
but I am not sure I can give her up! haha
Here is a little better picture of tail base, still not great!

pic 4.jpg

Yeah, I would have loved a male, and a little more blue...
but I am not sure I can give her up! haha
Here is a little better picture of tail base, still not great!

View attachment 24487

There is no doubt it is a female. Seems lots of times "breeders" "mistake" or just do not know how to sex them.:eek: Since you are like me and I got a female instead of a male for my first panther and could not give her up I would ask for a discount on a next purchase and hope they can provide you with a male from an unrelated same locale bloodline. This way if you want to try and breed in the future you will have a perfect pair.

She is a pretty girl!!

Yea, talk to the breeder about it anyway. I'm sure they'll try to do something to make up for the mistake. And even a discout sounds like a great idea. Because lets say you paid $200 for a male, but a female was $150, so you paid $50 extra that should go back as "store credit" so to speak lol. Talk to them and see what happens!

dont be discouraged it might be male i had the same problem with my panther . everyone here said it was female three months later is bright blue and orange. my guy looked exactly like yours no bump at all and just a speck of blue on his face. where did you buy him/her?

I have to go with the crowd, you have a very lovely female. If tou are after the blues tell the breeder a male is needed and see what they do for you. I wouldn't give up that little doll if I were.:)

Back
Top Bottom