Photo Update of the Guys and Our New Girl

NorCalAnthony

Avid Member
Hi everyone,
I was able to get some good pictures of my two male panthers this weekend and thought I would share with everyone. We also welcomed a new baby girl this week and a have a few pictures of her to share as well. Anyways, here they are:

Here's our male Ambilobe, Loki. He just turned a year old and is 16" long 97g. I love his colors so far and can't wait to see how he's going to look in the future.

NorCalAnthony

Avid Member
Here's my mystery panther, Poseidon. He was sold to me as a female blue bar Ambilobe but he looks all male Nosy Be to me. What do you guys think? He's currently 9 months old, 14", and 66g. This weekend he just started showing real blue barring along with the green/teal body and had a really cool star burst design on his face for the first time.

[URL=http://s1260.photobucket.com/user/norcal_anthony/media/DSC01350_zpsdf23aec4.jpg.html]

20130419_164857_zps156036a5.jpg
[/URL]

NorCalAnthony

Avid Member
And here's our newest addition, Aphrodite II. She's a female red bar Ambilobe that will eventually be a girlfriend for Loki. She's 10 weeks old and about 3".

Here's when she first arrived and was a little dehydrated from her trip:

And here she is after a couple of days of drinking water, eating 1/4" crickets, and getting used to her new home:

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Your boys are gorgeous and that little girl is just precious. I'm no expert but Poseidon looks like a Nosy be to me.

NorCalAnthony

Avid Member
Thanks everyone:) I'm really happy to see how happy and healthy they are growing. I got Loki at 3.5 months old and Poseidon and Aphrodite at 2.5 months old and it's really cool seeing them grow and develop all of their colors as they age. I think you guys are right as well, I think Poseidon is a Nosy Be and that's totally fine by me lol. He's got a great personality and is turning in to one good looking dude.:)

qdude46 - You're right it does look like she's praying. It was cracking me up when she was doing that little pose:)

Top Bottom