Phase 1 enclosure

nhoj6465

The Girls & Reptile cage 011.jpg

DSC03566.jpg I will be getting two nosy be chams in mid march and this is the enclosure that my husband and I r building I will be posting more pics when it is finished! I am so excited! well I tried 2 attach pics hopefully it worked;)

That wil be great it loks really good. Is it going to be a side by side double enclosure or are you making 2?

That wil be great it loks really good. Is it going to be a side by side double enclosure or are you making 2?

There will be a piece of plywood n the middle of this enclosure with screen all around it. Then the female will have one side and the male will have the other. Can't wait to post the finished product!!

Sounds great im sure it will be amazing. Cant wait to see the finished product either. What are you planning on sealing it with?

Sounds great im sure it will be amazing. Cant wait to see the finished product either. What are you planning on sealing it with?

we have stained it with an outdoor avocado stain that repels water then we r going to polyurethane it. Hopefully that will do the job then for the floor of the enclosure we r putting tile and a drain, the drain will have a tube that will go into a bucket.

we have stained it with an outdoor avocado stain that repels water then we r going to polyurethane it. Hopefully that will do the job then for the floor of the enclosure we r putting tile and a drain, the drain will have a tube that will go into a bucket.

sounds like it should be fine especially with a good 4 or 5 layers of poly. Good luck and dont forget to post some finishing pictures.

Back
Top Bottom