Pet Sitter

mika

Do you guys know where I can get a pet sitter?

I wanted to go to SF from 7/3 or 7/4 and be back on 7/6

I live in Canoga Park CA near Woodland Hills & West Hills.

Yeah, unless that person has 3 empty cages.. Mine are all connected to a mister.

I just need someone to fill the reservoir cuz it gets empty everyday and feed em.

Except for the pygmy which isnt connected to anything

If you can't find someone to swing by... I do have extacly 3 empty cages=)... And would be more than willing to watch your babies. I just wouldn't be able to make it out to Conoga all three days. But you would have to tel me how old you are;).jk

hahaha u funny.. what are you tim the 2nd.. haha

What if I pay $100 for 3 days would you swing by? ;)

I can leave a few beers here in the fridge for you..LOL

loll your right socali i thought simi valley would be a far drive dont you think ALLL the way to canoga wow thats a bit of a drive and WOWW the gas prices now at days are unbelievable you shure you need this summer job ?

:p:p:p:p :D:D:D:D

Hey you guys, if you need a chammy sitter I highly recommend Joe!

I might even need a sitter again for the Labor Day weekend if I get the right days off.

He even got my male veiled to eat.. That cham goes on a hunger strike.. Took care of some ants for me too.. :D

Thanks Mika!
It was nice meeting you, and getting to spend a little time with your chams. That Male Veiled is HUGE, Like the size of a football... he did eat a few crickets for me, but he waited till I was busy feeding the others. What kind of little Panthter is that... I kept trying to guess on Locale but was could not figure it casue of the age.

You are like 15 min from my house also ... I will have to have you over to check out my setup someday. Hope you had a fun trip... Talk to ya soon!

~Joe

Back
Top Bottom