Peregrin the veiled, growing up and looking good in the sun.

Twitchet

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is Peregrin, I got him on the 2nd January- he was so tiny but grew so quick it was amazing- apart from his razor sharp claws ( Now I know what people mean when they say they have pointy claws! :eek::LOL:)
he is a cheery little soul, no real huffs or puffs, sperm plugs now:rolleyes: so growing up but not getting the grumps:)- has a walk around with me everyday but today was warm enough for a few hours in a glass house then out on a fig tree in direct sun,
He definitely loved being free and feeling the sun, flattened out and loved it, can't wait for this year to arrange so he has access through the day to an outdoor enclosure and he's grown so big he needs upgrading to a big viv-
he will inherit another chameleons house so will have 6ftx2x4ft house, I think he will love it.

2nd of January

And now- today outdoors and in the sun.

This is Peregrin, I got him on the 2nd January- he was so tiny but grew so quick it was amazing- apart from his razor sharp claws ( Now I know what people mean when they say they have pointy claws! :eek::LOL:)
he is a cheery little soul, no real huffs or puffs, sperm plugs now:rolleyes: so growing up but not getting the grumps:)- has a walk around with me everyday but today was warm enough for a few hours in a glass house then out on a fig tree in direct sun,
He definitely loved being free and feeling the sun, flattened out and loved it, can't wait for this year to arrange so he has access through the day to an outdoor enclosure and he's grown so big he needs upgrading to a big viv-
he will inherit another chameleons house so will have 6ftx2x4ft house, I think he will love it.

2nd of January

And now- today outdoors and in the sun.

He looks great, Tabitha! Glad you are getting some opportunities to get him out in the sun! I like his blue toes!

Thanks Joel, You could almost hear him say it was just the tonic and a sense of a more natural environment, - I know he doesn't like being cooped up indoors- can't wait to get him sorted in a big viv.

Re: jackson breeder- He's just in an exoterra at the moment but is outgrowing it so will be moved into a homebuilt viv, glass fronted, mesh top, nice and big for him- it also will have a hatch out to a nice sized glasshouse for warmer weather, he will be able to come and go as he pleases.

Back
Top Bottom