Pendants, sculptures, art, and my first cham!

rhachic

Hi everyone!
Over the last two years I've really caught the chameleon bug and after sculpting and drawing a bunch I finally just gave in and bought a real live one! :p
Here's a pic of my new little friend. He's just 3 months old now and son of Scotty from Crazy Eyes Chams. I can't wait to see the little guy grow
chammy_zps263ea316.jpg

And now for some artsy stuff! Below are some pictures of various art projects I have done either for commission or as gifts.
If anyone is interested in any of my art for a potential commission, please feel free to contact me through Etsy site or directly through PM.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquamatArt

Examples of some of my art :)
Pendants:
I themed this little ceramic pendant off a cool blue phase parson's chameleon!
parsoncham_zps672a21ef.jpg

I refer to this style as "whimsical chameleons" because I went for a more interpreted style and color with them. I had a blast making these and will be doing more with resin cast soon as it is more durable than ceramic.
greencham_zpsf6f47027.jpg

pinkcham_zps50e219ab.jpg

Here I attempted a slightly more realistic style again with this dwarf chameleon inspired ceramic pendant.
dwarfcham_zps9e8fcc7d.jpg

Ceramic panther chameleon scupture:
ceramiccham_zpsfc1c01a8.jpg

I'm not a terribly skilled painter but I have been working on it. Here's a practice acrylic painting of a Parson's Chameleon :)
parsonchampaint_zpsb8f06fa5.jpg

And an example of a neat mixed media art I love playing with! This one is Australian gecko-themed but i'm hoping to do a chameleon one and maybe a turtle one in the near future.
aussiepaper_zps2749bd8e.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your first chameleon. He's a handsome little guy! Does he have a name yet. Nice artwork too.

Back
Top Bottom