PeeWee the Ambanja Update!

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well it has been a month since I last posted and Pee Wee is still...well a peewee but he is growing and getting colorful! He was 12 grams a month ago and now weighs in at a whopping(I say that sarcastically) 30 grams! Anyways, here are a couple updated pics of him taken yesterday. The second one is of the little squirt free ranging on my patio on my nautical ropes. I had to keep an eye on him though, because I was afraid I would lose him!

Attachments

• SAM_0810.jpg
    SAM_0810.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 135
  • SAM_0806.jpg
    SAM_0806.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 117
Only you can have 2 of the best looking out of their locale and now you have an awesome looking runt!!! He looks good and if anybody can bring him out of his funk, it's you!!

Yeah he seems to Jann! Still so far behind though and I am always worried about the damn Cociddia!

Zach, he is from Shauna at Tree Candy. I know he does not look like ANY of her other chameleons. He is quite the mystery! I don't know if the Cociddia (read my other thread))has anything to do with his odd coloring. I say odd in regards to all her others are blue! That was why I ordered from her in the first place as I really wanted a BLUE chameleon!! Not Nosey Be blue, but Tree Candy Blue!! None of her other males have any orange as far as I know, so kinda strange!. I have been communicating with her from day one on this little guy! I have not posted him on Chameleon Central yet.

Back
Top Bottom