Peach's First Clutch - Video

Quinnbys

Hi folks!

I'm excited to get back on the forums and send some updates about our baby-girl Peach (an aprox 1.5 yr old Furcifer Pardalis). We've been offline for almost a year working to clear her of a really terrible infection that she came to use with, and we're finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. I might do a blog post about that in detail, but for now I just want to share a video of her laying her first ever clutch (infertile) on Easter Sunday! This was so amazing for us, since we believe it's a sign her system is returning to normal.

Her laying process took about 12 hours total from about 5:00PM to 6:00AM before she went back up into her enclosure from the lay-bin. This video shows the whole process edited and condensed down to about a 2 min video.

Hope you all enjoy!

Great video! Eggs look good! Perfect number...indicates that our feeding and insect care are likely spot on.

That's awesome to hear, thank you! She has spent almost an entire 10 months battling osteomyelitis that almost killed her. It's literally one of the highlights of my entire life to see her this much better.

Back
Top Bottom