Parsonii painting is finished!

Orchidartist

I really hope you will like how it came out! :D I have been working hardcore on this painting all week. I had a weeks vacation banked from last year and decided to take it heh heh...I never normally finish a painting this fast! Please feel free to critique what you see, I appreciate any feedback!!!
Thanks for taking a look,
DEEJ

parsoniiwhole.jpg

Some closer pics to show the detail

parsoniiclose2.jpg

parsoniiclose1.jpg

Wow.. I love watercolors. Beautiful!
Do you do more than just chams? Do you do this as a business?

U rock!! Want a new job? I'm sure this forum could keep u busy for a while!! Its so unique, u can't go to a art gallery and buy something like that!! 5 stars!!

BlackBetty, I am an Artist by night...my secret identity is a Cake decorator by day LOL. One day I pray art will be my business!

Please visit my website if you would like details on this painting!

BlackBetty, I am an Artist by night...my secret identity is a Cake decorator by day LOL. One day I pray art will be my business!

Please visit my website if you would like details on this painting!

Uhm, wheres the website? Is it invisible? :)

Ah, yea..I have a secret identity too so I feel yea. Its just beautiful..stunning..I could air up your ego all day.:)

Love it... how much? :p
If u check out his website it is for sale for $800.00, better jump on it if u want it cause I'm sure with that much talent it won't last long!!! If I had $800 I wouldn't be sharing this!!LOL!!!

Uhm, wheres the website? Is it invisible? :)

Ah, yea..I have a secret identity too so I feel yea. Its just beautiful..stunning..I could air up your ego all day.:)
If u click on his sign in name it will give u the option to pm him, view his gallery, message him , or... VISIT HIS HOMEPAGE select this and it will take u to it!!

Oh..i thought it just was forgotten. LOL. Thanks. I was looking for a signature or something!

WOW!!! That is quite a collection! How long have you been painting?

I love the Parsonii and you have captured him beautifully!:)

I enjoyed it very much! What was your medium, Watercolor? One bit of a critique, and very small mind you, is that it lacks a bit of depth. A few shades darker in the back would make the front pop. Again, very small critique, overall extremely impressive and not bad on company time... ;)

WOW!!!! That is AMAZING!!! The detail you put into it is incredible!!It is detail you would see more in a drawing then a painting! WOW!

Back
Top Bottom